ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christoph Wilhelms" <Christoph.Wilhe...@tui.de>
Subject AW: Where is a good place for Wolf's VAJ Build GUI?
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:40:17 GMT
Hi!

+1 for "Integration"-path

What about a path for all additionals to core ant? A path wich could contain
every tool wich USES ANT. A single path containing toolintegration GUIs (or
even BUIs in future), but it could contain ANTIDOTE, too, just to show that
the GUIs aren't concurrent and do not compete with each other! What do u
think? If you dislike this idea: Still +1 for an additional
"Integration"-path

>If that is going to be the place for all Ant add-ons
>(Servlet integration, etc.), it sounds good.
>If it's only for IDE integration, I'd suggest 'plugin'
>instead of 'connector'.
>But that's more a matter of taste than anything else.

+1 for org.apache.tools.ant.plugin

Gretings,
Chris