ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant ProjectHelper.java
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:05:45 GMT

 DH> Would it be possible to not only allow for relative paths, but
 DH> for absolute paths based on a property (eg.,
 DH> file:${ant.home}/lib/default.xml)?

Uhm, which commit are you actually refering to, Diane? Is it the one
that handles external entity resolution? I read this as "expand
properties in external entities as well", right?

Actually I think entity resolution is the parsers job and IMHO both
parsers (JAXP reference and Xerces-J) have a bug here, that we are
working around. I'd rather drop that code than expanding on it.

Stefan