ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Multiple Patterns No more ?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:04:19 GMT

> I missed the reason why multiple patterns were removed - can someone
> enlighten me ? ;)

I can't remeber the had been removed. Could be side effect of the
changes I have made to DirectoryScanner to speed it up (by not
scanning excluded directories). If so, it is an accident.

> I use to use them all the time for constructs like
> "com/biz/*/**". Now I tried to get around this by using an include
> of "com/biz/**" and an exclude of "com/biz/*" but that doesn't seem
> to work either.

The later one should work and I don't see any reason why your old
construct wouldn't work either (you know that "doesn't work" is not
the most specific form of a bug report ;-)

Cheers

        Stefan