ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Searching for build.xml
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 08:11:16 GMT
As I've been the one who committed the code in the first place, I feel
a bit responsible for it.

As for JDE I'm still hoping to get the submission of Jason and Jose
Alberto merged to form a jde-ant.el that we can distribute with Ant
and plug into JDE's project management stuff.

 JAF> I agree 100% with changing this to be an optional feature and
 JAF> maybe make it more powerful:

 JAF>   ant -find utl/config/build.xml

There seems to be consensus on either removing the feature altogether
or making it optional. I like Jose Alberto's version best so I'm going
to change Ant to follow his proposal unless there are objections.

This means Ant 1.3 would break older build environments in this case,
what are we going to do about this?

Stefan