ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: a new StarTeam ANT module which allows for label and get
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:12:40 GMT
Sorry for the late reply Christian,

Christian Nichols <chrisn@qstrategies.com> wrote:

> This module supports both version label and get

Are you aware of the optional <starteam> task that is part of Ant 1.2?
How does your code relate to that?

As far as I can tell it adds the "label" capability (being not
familiar with StarTeam I assume it's something similar to "cvs tag",
providing a symbolic name to a given version).

Samual R Listopad has submitted a patch to the <starteam> task that is
supposed to improve it in some areas, see
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=97355188629126&w=2>.

Jon Tirsen pointed out some problems with both the current version and
his patch and Sam asked me to hold back any commits until he had some
time to take a second look.

What I'd really love to see happen was if we could merge your
additions with Sam's changes. What do you think?

Stefan