ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: a new StarTeam ANT module which allows for label and get
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:12:40 GMT
Sorry for the late reply Christian,

Christian Nichols <> wrote:

> This module supports both version label and get

Are you aware of the optional <starteam> task that is part of Ant 1.2?
How does your code relate to that?

As far as I can tell it adds the "label" capability (being not
familiar with StarTeam I assume it's something similar to "cvs tag",
providing a symbolic name to a given version).

Samual R Listopad has submitted a patch to the <starteam> task that is
supposed to improve it in some areas, see

Jon Tirsen pointed out some problems with both the current version and
his patch and Sam asked me to hold back any commits until he had some
time to take a second look.

What I'd really love to see happen was if we could merge your
additions with Sam's changes. What do you think?

View raw message