ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Optional tasks et al.
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:00:42 GMT

> Hi,
>
> I just submitted a stylebook task. The below message appeared - is
> that normal?
>
> /etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line 108: readcf: map arith: class arith not
> available

Not normal, but it happened to me as well. Guess this is related to
the OS upgrade on locus. Those having root access to the machine
should be aware of the problem - it has been reported on the members
mailing list.

> Also I just want to know how popular a task has to be before being
> placed in optional.

They should work, this is most of what I require. Other than that I
can't remember any rules we had laid out.

Stefan