ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT]: ant tasks for c#/.net
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 13:21:47 GMT

 SL> Changes

 SL> -moved to a new package: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.net

Steve, any problems with making that

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.dotnet

?

A package named *.net usually implies something related to networking
in Java (I'd see the rough telnet task there for example). If it's OK
for you I'm going to change the files and commit it in .dotnet.

 SL> I know some people have strong feelings about C# and the .net
 SL> program, and I understand why.

Does anybody here have problems with an optional task that allows C#
compilation?

I don't see a problem, we could have <cc> or <f90> or whatever IMHO.

Stefan