ant-dev mailing list archives

From Barrie Treloar <Barrie.Trel...@camtech.com.au>
Subject Re: Proposed API Refactoring
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:03:46 GMT
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Simeon Fitch wrote:

Thanks for this.

> <mailto:general-thread.2526@jakarta.apache.org> (great

After my question asking about how you go about change in an open
source project I thought it about time to read:

        http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/

This goes into some detail about whats necessary.

Having also read the discussion from the general-thread (dating back
to Jan 2000) I'm dissappointed that the suggested document "A
Revolutionist's Guide" never made it to the jakarta web pages.

Barrie
--
Barrie Treloar

  Barrie Treloar                      Phone: +61 8 8303 3300
  Senior Analyst/Programmer           Fax:   +61 8 8303 4403
  Electronic Commerce Division        Email: barrie@camtech.com.au
  Camtech (SA) Pty Ltd                http://www.camtech.com.au
 --- Level 8, 10 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia. ---