ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: [patch] VAJImport (was: Capturing ANT Output)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:17:53 GMT

I just took a look at your patch, and I'm completely embarassed that I was
trying to sort out .source files rather than .java files.  Obviously I need
more caffine in my life. :-)

I've effectively applied your patch with a small change.  We can just refer
to files[i] for the resource file name, rather than taking a substring of
the file variable.  Otherwise, thanks for catching my silly errors. :-)

Glenn McAllister