ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: [patch] VAJImport (was: Capturing ANT Output)
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:05:44 GMT

Hmm... well, I'm not feeling quite so silly about the resource thing.  I
reran the same test I did originally, which is importing the JLog library
into the repository.  Now, originally it imported the 11 resource files,
and it does it with the latest patch as well.  I'm using VisualAge for Java
3.5.  Maybe they upgraded the API to deal with absolute path names.  At any
rate, the updated version correctly imports resources.

Glenn McAllister