ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Knauf" <Aar...@geniesystems.com>
Subject Re: From attributes to elements and other concerns
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:18:53 GMT
In the ideal world, I would like to be able to use either elements or
attributes, as the mood takes me.  Failing that, I would prefer the power
of elements.

Remember, ant build files will eventually be constructed with a GUI,
hiding the complexity from the non-technical types that just want the
simple stuff.

Of course, that's just me. :-)

Aaron Knauf
Systems Integrator