ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: [submit] Integration of Ant into Visual Age for Java
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:55:00 GMT

I'm checking out your plugin now.  Its looking pretty good, but I've found
the following nits:

   The install instructions need a lot more detail.  I had to import the
   three plugin .java files to the IDE, and the rest of the VAJ*.java
   files, then export them to the ide/tools/org-apache-tools-ant directory.
   The file vajanttool.ini doesn't exist.  The default.ini file was in the
   doc directory and had to be copied over to the org-apache-tools-ant
   directory.
   The gui only shows you targets that have descriptions.
   The logger doesn't trap System.out, so echo messages go to the Console,
   not the log window.

That's the result of my quick $0.10 tour.  As to where it should go, I'm
not sure.  For the moment, I'd say leave them where they are.

Glenn McAllister