ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: A VAJ Ant article on VADD
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:12:42 GMT

BTW, comments (good, bad, ugly) are welcome. :-)

Glenn McAllister

To:   ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  A VAJ Ant article on VADD

For those of you who use VisualAge for Java, I wrote an article on how to
setup your Ant environment and develop custom tasks using the IDE and the
Debugger.  Now, its already out of date as when I wrote it there was no
intention of doing a 1.2 release.  However, the principles still apply.

This is probably geared more towards new Ant developers than the hard core
guys.  Not that many of the hard core guys seem to use VAJ. :-) You've been
warned.

Here's the full link, sorry if line wrapping breaks it:

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/data/document2366?OpenDocument&p=1&BCT=1&Footer=1

Glenn McAllister