ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: ClearCase integration?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:29:04 GMT

Send them here so we can get a few more people to try them out.  If
everyone is happy, they will probably be committed.

Glenn McAllister

To:   ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: ClearCase integration?

Actually, I have written tags for ClearCase checkin,
checkout, uncheckout and update commands. I have
implemented almost every option available for those
four commands. I wasn't sure exactly what to do with
them, though.

Is there someone I should submit them to for inclusion
in Ant?  Or how should I submit them?

Curtis