ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ch...@christophertodd.com>
Subject RE: problems building antidote
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 04:04:56 GMT
Simeon-

I double checked the version of jaxp.jar, and the first time I tried
building antidote I was using jaxp 1.0.1 as well as xerces1.2.  So I cleaned
out my classpath and put only jaxp.jar and parser.jar from the jaxp1.0
download from sun (same manifest as yours below) and removed xerces, and I
got what appear to be the same errors.  The classpath I used when starting
ant this time only contained tools.jar (IBM 1.3), ant.jar (1.3alpha
bootstrapped from today's CVS), jaxp.jar (1.0), and parser.jar (1.0).  I'm
on Win98 with the IBM 1.3 JVM.

Any ideas?

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd