ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Todd" <ch...@christophertodd.com>
Subject RE: problems building antidote
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:41:16 GMT
Stefan-

Your explanation seems very logical, though I could have sworn I tried at
least one combination that had only jaxp.jar and parser.jar, but not xerces,
in the classpath and I recall getting a similar result.  I am probably
wrong, and you are probably right, though, so I'll go back and triple check
that nothing silly is happening and try again.

Just out of curiosity, though, have you or Simeon or anyone else been able
to get Antidote to build?  May I assume I'm the only freak having this
problem?  :-)

Sincerest regards,
Chris Todd