ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Searching for build.xml
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 07:02:00 GMT
As you may recall I expressed some reservations about the feature introduced
in ant 1.2 whereby ant will search up the directory tree for a build.xml
file

I recently asked my sysadmin to install ant 1.2 on our Unix system and,
after reading the release notes, he sent me a colourful email, attached
below.

Dose anyone else, or their sysadmins, think this is a problem?

Thoughts?

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill