ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Proposed Revolution: AntEater (a proposal for Ant Core 2.0)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:37:07 GMT

I saw that someone posted an XSL stylesheet to convert ant 1.1 files to ant
1.2 files. This was on the tomcat-dev list.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=97404851902786&w=2

I haven't used XSL much but I thought the idea was good and something we
should try to provide with any Ant release that breaks compatibility. Of
course, it wouldn't have to be XSL based, but the concept is good, IMHO.

Conor