ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Meade" <eme...@geekfarm.org>
Subject RE: Skipping tasks
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 04:57:20 GMT
Okay, so the existing functionality doesn't seem to exists.  Task
is an abstract class (I just updated to make sure I have the most
recent version).  So, if it's implemented the way you describe, it
will still be backward compatible :)

I'm an Xper (Extreme Programmer) and I love using Ant to run my
JUnit test, so I run it often.  Even little time savings add up
for me.

Erik