ant-dev mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: <jspc> task?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:25:04 GMT
[---snip---]
> but first I have a couple questions:
>
> 1) Is anybody else already working on this? If so, can I help?

I added a bit to Joe Walker's JspcTask.java to update it to the 1.2 model
using CommandLine objects and such.  I also changed it to compile each file
separately.  This made it extremely slow, but I had to do it in order to
have each JSP class generated renamed.  We have some jsps that have the same
name as an Object and it causes naming conflicts unless you rename the
classes like Tomcat does.  I'm attaching my version in case anyone is
interested.  No warrantees about anything.  I'm probably not going to do
anything more on it until the Jasper API allows you to do bulk renaming.

> 2) Is there any documentation for the Tomcat Jasper APIs?

Besides the Javadoc?

K.C.