ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/lib - New directory
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:51:58 GMT
on 11/28/2000 12:15 AM, "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> My point (you can make that your data point 2 Jon) is that right now
> I'll have to remove junit.jar every time I've done a cvs update (or
> install a separate version of Ant) if I want to participate in JUnit
> development - just to be sure the "right" JUnit classes get picked up
> when I build a development version of JUnit using Ant.

Huh? That isn't true at all. Ant is self contained. It only relies on the
Junit.jar file that its lib directory. Hell, you can even have Ant print out
your classpath so that you can see that when you are working on Ant.

So, when you are working on Junit, it is also self contained for the .jar's
it needs.

-jon

--
twice of not very much is still a lot more than not very much