ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] jar distribution system
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:19:57 GMT
I have placed the start of cjan.xml up on the jakarta.apache.org site

<http://jakarta.apache.org/cjan/cjan.xml>

It of course isn't complete or final in any way, but it is a start. Now,
someone want to speak up and start to write an Ant Task to deal with it?

I will get you access to the box if you don't already have it and you can
edit the cjan.xml file and put files up in the cjan/files directory.

It is up to all of you to help make this a reality. I'm not going to be the
only one doing all this work.

thanks,

-jon

--
twice of not very much is still a lot more than not very much