ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: JIndent Task (Javac Preprocessor?)
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:11:03 GMT
on 11/26/2000 4:16 PM, "Paul Hodgetts" <prh@zzyzxtek.com> wrote:

> In other words, any source file whose class file is older (out of date).

I just did something similar with my AnakiaTask. Here is the source code.

<http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/ap
ache/velocity/anakia/AnakiaTask.java?rev=1.10&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-
markup>

It essentially comes down to this code and then code in the process method
to do the lastModified checking on the files passed in:

        // find the files/directories
        scanner = getDirectoryScanner(baseDir);

        // get a list of files to work on
        list = scanner.getIncludedFiles();
        for (int i = 0;i < list.length; ++i)
        {
            process( baseDir, list[i], destDir );
        }

More info on Anakia here:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/anakia.html>

I hope that helps,

-jon

--
twice of not very much is still a lot more than not very much