ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Duncan Davidson" <dun...@x180.com>
Subject Re: beanshell
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:27:10 GMT
On 11/14/00 12:50 PM, "Jon Stevens" <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:

> You seem to be the ONLY person who actually read my entire email. I was
> referring to the .bat/.sh files that invoke Ant.
>
> To the rest of you all...READ MY ENTIRE EMAIL!
>
> :-(

Oh I did.. :) And I figured out that you were talking about the .bat/.sh
invokation files. My comment is that you should add support to the current
set of invokation methods -- not replace those. As clunky as they are, shell
support (and even bass-silly Windows command prompt support) is important
imho.

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan@x180.com
                                                                  !try; do()