ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Javac, Jikes and java 1.1-1.3
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 03:53:07 GMT
on 11/14/2000 7:35 PM, "Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM" <rubys@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I got Apache-Turbine-20001114.  It built clean on the first try with Jikes
> v1.12 using the version of ant (v1.2) included in the Turbine tar ball.
> I'm building on Win2K.
>
> - Sam Ruby

Hmm...ok, that is working on my box as well.

So, then it is a problem with Jikes building with Kawa because Kawa simply
passes the entire list of files to compile on the command line...I still say
that is a bug in Jikes. :-)

I guess I will change my Kawa settings to call Ant directly for now on. :-)

-jon

--
twice of not very much is still a lot more than not very much