ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Siberski, Wolf" <Wolf.Siber...@tui.de>
Subject [submit] Integration of Ant into Visual Age for Java - updated do cumentation
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:33:59 GMT
The attached html file now hopefully provides
more usable installation instructions.
My wysiwyg editor had left the html source of
the previous version in a very bad state,
so I had to reformatted it.
Therefore I have attached the complete file
instead of a patch.
The installation section has changed completely,
the other sections are nearly unchanged
(except some typos).

Wolf