ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Siberski, Wolf" <Wolf.Siber...@tui.de>
Subject RE: Capturing ANT Output
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 15:44:39 GMT
I'm happy to see the 'real' solution happening.
Meanwhile we can live with a local patch to
get things up and running.
IMHO Main should just do the parsing of
the parameters and fill that into Project;
everything else (e.g. configuring the project)
should be done within Project.
The logging is a bit tricky because to set
user properties Main calls Project.setUserProperty()
which logs the property, and that shouldn't happen
before fireBuildStarted() :-/.
I think the solution to that problem would be
to let these methods not log anymore,
and log the 'base' project state in a modified
executeTarget(s) method.

The calculation of target lists should be
moved from Main to Project, too.

Wolf