ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Geis <matthew.g...@instill.com>
Subject RE: Is VSSGET still working?
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:44:42 GMT
The best way to check is to run the command that VSSGET generates.  You have
it right there below.  Try typing it in on the command line, and you'll know
whether the problem is in ANT or in the params you're passing.  I'm guessing
that you simply have a bad password or something like that.  I'm using 1.2,
and with the exception of the bug I reported earlier this morning, I've had
no problems with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: KC Baltz
To: 'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'
Sent: 11/21/00 9:11 AM
Subject: Is VSSGET still working?

I'm trying to use it with Ant 1.2.  I have the optional.jar in ant/lib.
have ss.exe in my path.  Here is the Target

	<target name="vss" depends="init">
		<vssget 	vsspath = "${ssProject}"
				recursive = "true"
				login     = "${ssUser},${ssPassword}"
				writable  = "false"
		/>
	</target>

Here is the error I get:

D:\src\ant\build.xml:383: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss Get
$/ResponseWorks -I- -R -Yuser,pass error=2
java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ss Get $/ResponseWorks -I- -R
-Yuser,pass error=2
        at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Win32Process.java:66)
        at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:551)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Execute
.jav
a:390)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.execute(Execute.java:247)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSS.run(MSVSS.java:161)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss.MSVSSGET.execute(MSVSSGET.jav
a:16
7)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:818)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:532)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:506)

Total time: 1 second

Thanks in advance,
K.C. Baltz