ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Alberto Fernandez <JFernan...@viquity.com>
Subject RE: capturing javac failing
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:54:56 GMT
This reminds me, how dificult would it be to allow
listeners to be declared in the build.xml file?

It cannot be just a task, but something interpreted
during parsing of the XML file.

<project ..... listener="className" />

or

<project ....>
  <listen classname="FQCN">
    <classpath idref="..." />
  </listen>
</project>

What do people think???

Maybe it should be a datatype.

Jose Alberto

tionAnswer/action/SetAll/project_id/2/faq_id/16/topic_id/196/question_id/741

for a start.

You'll probably want to track which task is currently running to see
whether it was a javac task that caused the BuildException if there is
one.

Stefan