ant-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: regex (was: Re: [Patch] New Perforce tasks)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:36:06 GMT

Woof woof....that's exactly what I thought when I got fed up with subString
indexOf et al. There are other non-asf regexp packages around but since I
intended submitting the perforce tasks I selected an asf api, at least it
keeps it all in-house. regex is lightweight and I thought that could be
limiting having never used it, oro isn't so that's what I went for (and as I
said, I have a copy floating about on my laptop - downloading isn't an
option over GSM from British trains ;-}

ttfn,
Les