ant-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Prouvost <olivier.prouv...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject style task
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:51:54 GMT

With Ant1.2 I've really a problem to use the style task.

I want to process an  'A.xml' file with 'S.xsl' style sheet, and to put
result in 'B.java' destination file.

with a simple call to xalan, it would be :   xalan -IN A.xml -XSL S.xsl
-OUT B.java

with ant, it becomes quiet complex :

includesfile="A.xml" style="S.xsl" />

The output trace is :

    [style] Transforming into /home/olivier
    [style] Loading stylesheet /home/olivier/S.xsl

There is no way to put a simple destination file.  NOTHING is generated
anywhere...!  Where is my result file ?

The only way I found to bypass this problem is to call xalan with a
direct java call  writing it on 2 heavy lines....

Did anybody work on this problem ?

Thanks

          Olivier Prouvost
        Anyware Technologies
      Prologue 1 La pyreneenne
         31312 LABEGE CEDEX
Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46