ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Searching for build.xml
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2000 14:17:10 GMT
I've already said I worry about 'magic' behavior, but
I do admit the find capability to be useful. Basically,
I want it OFF in a production environment, but ON
for developers.... so, with a flag, where it's off by
default, and could be turned on at the command
line or by the file that set's user defaults, I think
we can have our cake and eat it too.