ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Tehler <j...@bozoka.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic targets?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 10:55:23 GMT
Nico Seessle wrote:

> [...]

One would have to define some target for this. Maybe 'dynamic' is a good
name. So if ant gets an argument that it doesn't find a target for, it
hands it to the dynamic target. I guess you could put the argument in
some property. I haven't checked the source so I don't know the best way
to implement this.

> Why can't you use -DusePackage=com.foo.bar and do whatever you want with it
> in the default-target?

Yes.. I guess you could do it that way. But you can't have it check for
existing packages too then.

/ Jonas