ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Jars in CVS ??
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:46:31 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone have a problem with me uploading jars to cvs for some of the
optional libraries. I know there is most likely some jars we can not put in
CVS due to license restrictions but the vast majority should be fine I
believe. Doing this would drastically reduce the time that it takes someone
to pick up ant from CVS and hit the road running. Making it easy to
develope is one step along the way to gathering more developers ;) So any
problems with that ?

Cheers,

Pete