ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject RE: Proposed Revolution: AntEater (a proposal for Ant Core 2.0)
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:15:03 GMT
Naah bring it up again ;) I would like to see Ant (or the underlying
components of Ant) used in as many wierd and wonderful ways as possible ;)
I personally use a variation of Ant for a cron like tool I am working on,
This has a different use case aswell (thou overlapping). I see the more
diversity of ideas the better

Probably wont garner much comment thou till duncan presents his proposal ;)