ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Multiple Patterns No more ?
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:25:42 GMT
Hi,

I just noticed that multiple patterns in include/exclude do not work
anymore. I also notice that there seeems to be broken behaviour in some
include/exclude operations.

I missed the reason why multiple patterns were removed - can someone
enlighten me ? ;) I use to use them all the time for constructs like
"com/biz/*/**". Now I tried to get around this by using an include of
"com/biz/**" and an exclude of "com/biz/*" but that doesn't seem to work
either. This is a bug right from what I understand ?

Cheers,

Pete