ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant .cvsignore
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:32:53 GMT

--- donaldp@locus.apache.org wrote:
> donaldp     00/11/24 17:54:33
>
>   Modified:    .        .cvsignore
>   Log:
>   Added extra exclusion for pif file that is needed on some stupid win32
> platforms

But, but, but...

But what if I want you to share the .pif file with me?? :-)

Seriously, does your .pif file have anthing in it that would help us with
testing Ant under win32? I feel like everytime I do it I have to futz with
environment variables, etc. I must admit that I'm totally clueless when it
comes to the '.bat' syntax and environment symantics..

sim