ant-dev mailing list archives

From Curtis White <soar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A question about ClearCase integration?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:09:32 GMT
OK, the requirement for viewpath has now been changed
to optional. If you do not specify viewpath, it
defaults to the projects basedir. I also updated the
doc to reflect that it is not required. The source
code is attached.

BTW, I can easily add more ClearCase tasks if anyone
can think of any that would be useful to run in Ant. I
only added these four because it didn't seem to me
that any of the other commands would be all that
useful to run from Ant. Just let me know if you would
like me to add any other ClearCase commands.

Curtis