ant-dev mailing list archives

From Curtis White <soar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ClearCase integration?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:20:48 GMT
Again, sorry for the misuse of words. I understand
that it needs to be checked and tested a lot more
before it is committed and made part of the official
Ant distribution.

I just didn't know how to get it out there so people
could play with it. I wanted to make it available for
people to use/enhance/test, but didn't know how to do
that. I just now sent it to the mailing list.
Hopefully that is what I was supposed to do.

If I should do something different, please let me
know. I am new to this whole Apache project way of
doing things.

Curtis