ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Revolution: AntEater (a proposal for Ant Core 2.0)
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:51:24 GMT

--- James Duncan Davidson <duncan@x180.com> wrote:
> On 11/13/00 5:31 PM, "Simeon Fitch"
> Right. I can see that -- but I'm not sure that I buy
> that DOM makes it
> easier for the GUI -- I would think that a strongly
> typed tree would be
> better.

Just so I make sure everyone understands what I'm
saying, I'll repeat for a third time ;-]

Implementation of the Element interface does *NOT*
exclude a strongly typed tree structure. It is all
dependent on the methods you supply for traversing
that structure.

I'll shut up on that one now (at least for a little
while ;-) )

sim