ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] Antidote Change look and feel command.
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:01:50 GMT

--- Erik Meade <emeade@geekfarm.org> wrote:
> The most important part of a gui.  Look and Feel :)

I have checked in your Look and Feel files, but had to
make mods to actions.properties, antidote.properties,
and EventResponder.java to make it available. So, if
you made those mods yourself but just forgot to send
the patch, make sure you get the checked in versions.

I also changed the ChangeLookAndFeel.java class to get
the error message from the properties rather than the
hard coded string.

Thanks,

Simeon