ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using modern compiler with <javac.>
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:46:53 GMT
In Javac.java, it does a Class.forName("com.sun.tools.javac.Main"), but
when I do a table of contents on my tools.jar for jdk13, I see
sun/tools/javac/Main.class -- so where does the "com." fit in? And could
this be why I cannot get <javac> to work for me if I try to use "modern"?

Ant is version 1.2alpha3 compiled on October 11 2000 (haven't had a chance
to pick up the straight 1.2 yet, but if it's not identical, it's pretty
close).

Thanks,
Diane

=====