ant-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Fitch <meta...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OS detection: am I missing the obvious?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:28:39 GMT
Has there been any talk of a more direct approach,
i.e. boolean evaluations in the "if" attributes? I'm
not necessarily arguing for or against it, I'm just
wondering what people's thorughts have been on this,
particularly given that Ant builts will often have to
have platform specific components in them.

Simeon