ant-dev mailing list archives

From BugRat Mail System <tomcat-b...@cortexity.com>
Subject edit bug #53 by person #0 (logged in as: Nick Bauman)
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:53:41 GMT
Confidence changed from 'unknown confidence ''' to 'public'.
Severity changed from 'unknown severity ''' to 'critical'.
Priority changed from 'unknown priority ''' to 'high'.
Class changed from 'unknown class ''' to 'swbug'.
Project changed from 'null' to 'Ant'.
Category changed from 'null' to 'Feature Requests'.
Subcategory changed from 'null' to 'New Feature'.
Responsible ID changed from '0' to '17'.

Bug description modified:
   Description changed from:
    > A nice feature would be to be able to update an archive with new files (like jar
uf )in the jar task. As far as I saw there is actually no possibility to do that excepting
to use the exec task and use jar directly.
   To: