ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/ejb EJBDeploymentTool.java EjbJar.java GenericDeploymentTool.java WeblogicDeploymentTool.java
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:15:24 GMT
Just some additional info about this patch.

Brian's original patch used URLClassLoaders. I have changed this to an
AntClassLoader because I was unable to get the URLClassLoader to work
under Windows NT. It may have been to do with absolute files with drive
specs in the classpath. I probably wouldn't change back to a
URLClassLoader anyway as the AntClassLoader handles the Path type more
concisely but if you know how to get URLClassLoader to work, let me know
:-)

Conor