ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Christen" <...@active.ch>
Subject RE: Nested Tasks
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:48:06 GMT
> Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Maybe we should keep something like this in mind when we are coming
> together to decide on the Ant 2.0 structure, I wouldn't want to invent
> and implement a new concept that might be obsoleted soon thereafter.

I see this point. My (personal) problem is, I can't wait too long.

Today I have tested the part for nested Tasks and it worked. Was even
easier than I thought it would be. Hope that I can post the new
functionality
by next week. Then You and the community can decide whether they like it or
not or if have to change things a little bit.

Tomy