ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Apparent bug on ANT
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:05:29 GMT

 JAF> But if I call ----> ant -Dprop=value target ant will execute the
 JAF> default target for the build. Instead of "target".

Could send a little exampe build file with example commandlines? I've
been using both versions of

ant run.single.test -Dtestcase=org.apache.tools.ant.types.PathTest
ant -Dtestcase=org.apache.tools.ant.types.PathTest run.single.test

on Ant's own buildfile without any problems (Linux and latest CVS
version of Ant).

 JAF> Another funny thing I have noticed is that everytime my build
 JAF> fails I will get an stack trace from ANT is this the spected
 JAF> behaviour?

No - and I don't see this. Looks as if something very strange is
happening (like Diane once had <echo> print its message twice
everytime).

Stefan