ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Ant GUI
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:05:29 GMT

 SF> A couple of days back someone posted a question asking for an
 SF> update on the so called "Anthill" GUI, and no one seemed to
 SF> reply. Can I assume from this that there is no ongoing effort
 SF> with respect to this tool, and that it is a task still needing
 SF> contributors?

I'm not sure. AntHill is a project separate from Ant, at least as of
now.

Your best bet is to go to <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/> and search
for AntHill in the bodys of articles sent to ant-dev. ISTR Frederic's
first post contained a screenshot and maybe even a link to more.

That being said, I'd love to see an Apache licensed GUI for Ant living
in Ant's CVS repository or a repository of its own at jakarta.

Stefan