ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Features that need to get in 1.2 (was: Release Plan)
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 07:31:06 GMT

 JAF> A couple of days ago I submitted a patch for adding
 JAF> <sysproperty> nested elements to <java>. My intension was to get
 JAF> it in before 1.2.

I've seen it, I wanted to look into Vincent's submission first (he's
changed a lot of files in the types package) and see whether we could
merge yours and his.

It looks that my projected release date has been to soon, so maybe we
could at least make a shortlist of things that should be looked into
before we can call a feature freeze.

(1) handling of directories in the new file handling tasks - delete
should have an option to delete and copy one to copy them.

(2) <sysproperty> in <java>.

(3) Vincent's changes.

Remaining "bug-fixes" I'm aware of

(1) Make jikes work even when the command line gets very long.

(2) Closing all files properly.

(3) Make <junit> use a user supplied classpath even if fork=false.

There've been submissions for the first two things and I hope to get
to review/commit them today.

Stefan