ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: BugRat Report #211 has been filed.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 09:15:53 GMT

 RG> The line of the build.xml file that i'm having trouble with is:

 RG> <rmic classpath="./" classname="OuterClass$$InnerClass" base="./"/>
 RG> or
 RG> <rmic classpath="./" classname="OuterClass$InnerClass" base="./"/>

 RG> The following rmic line, which is included in the workaround,
 RG> however does work for me:

 RG> <rmic classpath="./" classname="OuterClass$InnerClass" base = "./"/>

Ryan, apart from the spaces around the equals sign for the base
attribute I can't see any difference between the line that causes
trouble and the one that works.

Obviously the HTML front end swallows parts of what is inserted, maybe
your message has been truncated (no workaround section, no how to
reproduce section ...)?

Stefan